Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Ok, who"s

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    And if someone has something they want to be said, as in some arguments(I've seen some great ones on here), I could use it. Like I said, I'll be at these and speaking from now on...sat back and watched this train wreck way too long.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BAMA MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    And if you would have had something to say, you would have said it, grow some balls and get back to me. I'll be back every meeting, your friends immature yelling out and taunting doesn't intimidate everyone. And I ran to the other side of the room? I went to the next open seat, which the whole back row was empty and I'm not sitting in the middle of abunch of children and going through 10 people to get back to my seat. I sat right behind Mr. genius UVA professor and right in front of the infamous Harold Grear...nice try. Not sitting by why you fools act like you're speaking for us all, I'll be there next week, I'll be there March 3rd and every meeting possible. I'm really tired of it, these meetings won't be as much as an anti-consolidation circle jerk anymore.
    Like I said boy, ran to the other side ! INTIMIDATED ! I'm at every meeting and voice my thoughts. Don't get on here and act like your a bad ass at these meetings when you are totally irrelevant ! Be sure to come we need a good laugh ! By the way, I thought you said 2 on 1 was a done deal so get over it ! SURPRISE ! Get ya a big drink of that Perry kol-aid before you respond !

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Be sure you let me know who you are and I'll sit beside you, there's no intimidating, if you're one of the speakers I know good and well what kind of intellect I'm dealing with. Look at you and your friends, a complete laughing stock of the county, do you know how seriously you're taken? Zip, zero, notta. There's some exceptions, but most of you all are rude, immature, children...and I'll make it a point to express all of that next week, I didn't know how bad it really was until I went the other night, of course you're following example from the three stooges. How big of an ass did you all feel like when Mr. Bates pushed for Cornett to get her other position back after you all yelled out constantly and mocked him? Shut you all up real quick. We'll see how irrelevant it is when I'm a regular dishing it right back meeting after meeting.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member BAMA MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Be sure you let me know who you are and I'll sit beside you, there's no intimidating, if you're one of the speakers I know good and well what kind of intellect I'm dealing with. Look at you and your friends, a complete laughing stock of the county, do you know how seriously you're taken? Zip, zero, notta. There's some exceptions, but most of you all are rude, immature, children...and I'll make it a point to express all of that next week, I didn't know how bad it really was until I went the other night, of course you're following example from the three stooges. How big of an ass did you all feel like when Mr. Bates pushed for Cornett to get her other position back after you all yelled out constantly and mocked him? Shut you all up real quick. We'll see how irrelevant it is when I'm a regular dishing it right back meeting after meeting.
    Special LPD FORUM Announcement;

    With just a few short statements, I was able to show all forum members and R13 himself how he can be just as childish, rude, immature and a laughing stock as Hutch, Cantrell, and Cornett. R you got to be careful or my little pot will call himself black.

    But really, if not careful we can let our emotions get carried away. I respect your opinion as much as anyones and you are entitled to voice it . We can agree to disagree and do such in a civil manner. If I made ya mad I'm sorry and I love ya man !

    I'm really a nice guy and maybe we can meet at the next meeting. You never know I might be able to change your way of thinking.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    BAMA MAN just backpedaled faster than Javier Arenas, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Demarcus Milliner combined.

    You went from claiming you intimidated R13, to dogging him out for having an emotional response...nevermind that you tried to evoke one by said "intimidation". Then you get called on it and you crawl back into a shell.

    Things like that exchange above are why anti-consolidation folks are not taken seriously by anyone with the ability to think.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Well, on that note, I talked to a SB member tonight. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday at 6 pm. They have 2 options on the table to talk about, but he would not say which ones they were. He kinda gave an indication that one of those was one that would get the BOS completely on board with the consolidation. I tried to get him to throw a couple of hints out to me, but he wouldn't bite.

    Anyway, this stuff has become so childish on both sides that it just isn't funny anymore. The one thing that we(citizens) do agree on with an overwhelming majority is that something has to be done. This guy is probably the most sound and most sincere person on either board, bar none.
    I
    I do think that both of these plans will keep a school in the southern end of the county(Big Stone Gap) which would satisfy most everyone involved. Then again, I could be wrong, too.

    When all this is said and done, I think that come November, the citizens of Wise county will speak loudly with their votes and vote most of these knuckleheads on both sides of the consolidation debate out of office. A new day is coming, Wise county. Be ready for it. I do know that most of the level-headed citizen of BSG are tired of Betty Cornett and Ted Thompson. I also think that St. Paul will elect someone other than Greear. As far as the BOS, well, I look for Rivers, Meador, Shortt, and possibly Kilgore to be gone. This is dependent on whether Kilgore will agree to let the redistricting to continue and whether she is up for re-election. I don't remember when she was elected.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    Things like that exchange above are why anti-consolidation folks are not taken seriously by anyone with the ability to think.
    AMEN brother!!!!
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member BAMA MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    BAMA MAN just backpedaled faster than Javier Arenas, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Demarcus Milliner combined.

    You went from claiming you intimidated R13, to dogging him out for having an emotional response...nevermind that you tried to evoke one by said "intimidation". Then you get called on it and you crawl back into a shell.

    Things like that exchange above are why anti-consolidation folks are not taken seriously by anyone with the ability to think.
    That's some good company to back pedal with. I don't intimidate no one and don't try to. Was not dogging r, just showed him how easy it was for someone even himself to let emotions overtake civility. As you get older you will understand grasshopper. I'd like to see the shell that would hold me ! I do think the anti-consolidation folks are taken seriously, look where we are now and watch what happens in Nov. Love ya Cane, you a BAMA fan ? By the way, you guys can't get under my skin, I look at the source. Love ya ! Peace Out !

  9. #29
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Someone said years ago the county would never reach an agreement and we should just ride this out till the money forced everybody's hand. Guess we should have listened.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  10. #30
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ok, who"s

    Wise County school consolidation raises questions | TriCities.com

    Don't know if it's been posted on here, but great piece on some options of what could be done with the buildings.. Thinking about expressing my idea of what we could do with one at the meeting next wednesday.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •